Friday, April 1, 2016

FAIR FAIR FAIR

My favorite childhood memory is when my parents would take me to the county fair. As an adult you, realize how much of a ripoff it really is, and how sketchy the rides are. 
Tonight Chris and I decided we were going to go the fair here in El Paso. The main reason I wanted to go was to go to the petting zoo they had. The only animals at the petting zoo were goats, sheep, and cows. 


I spent a good 20 minutes feeding them. 
I'm just like a little girl again when I go to the fair. 
We had these awesome grilled cheese sandwich's with fries. Also, I got fried oreos, and Chris got a fried honey bun.

Needless to say, we will be going back before it ends for more food and to see the animals. Because what animal lover can just go to a petting zoo once? I thought so. ;)
It was a chilly night here in El Paso but deff worth it. I love nights like tonight where it's just Chris and I. I have so much fun. Wouldn't want to gain 50 pounds just from the fried food alone with anyone else. <3
Love this man even more than I love our adventures!
Until next time. 
xoxo, Christel!

No comments:

Post a Comment