Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day and Weekend!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a good Memorial Day holiday. This weekend we got everyone together to talk about going to the lake in a couple weeks. We cooked out and hung out with everyone, it was fun to get together. I'm so ready for the lake and camping!
 Katie & I as always! :)
My earrings are from Forever 21. Top is from Belk.
 <3
We didn't really do anything for Memorial Day. We stayed around the house and hung out before Chris had to go back to work for the week. 


 This is from earlier last week. I have to talk about how comfortable this top from Marshall's is. I seriously want to go back and get it in every color I can find! It's a light fabric and just so easy to throw on while on the go. My shorts are from Belk. Sandals are Sperry. They're awesome. Love them!! Watch is Fossil. Better picture below.
Here's a better picture of the watch. Chris ordered it for me for last Christmas. I love the face of it. The colors in it make me love it!

That's all I got today! Hope you guys have a good week. 

Love, Christel. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment