Monday, May 2, 2016

Weekend Adventures & Outfit Details.

Happy Monday! :)

This weekend was so much fun. Even had a fun little adventure that didn't turn out how we had hoped. So let's start with Friday.. Dave and Buster's just opened here in El Paso about two weeks ago. We've been wanting to go since we found out they were coming here. We decided to wait awhile before going, because everyone in El Paso was excited too! A three hour wait just isn't much fun for me. Lol. Luckily, we got there a little before 5 and only had a 45min wait. (Score) 
Only got this picture of Chris and I. We were both excited to play  games. As you would've guessed. And let me just add the food was the bomb.com. I loved it! 

Saturday.
Chris had to work for a couple hours. We decided to go to the Farmer's Market when he got off. Katie and Brandon came with us. Needless to say, it wasn't much of a farmer's market. It was really disappointing because I was so excited to go. But we checked out the local meat market near us, they had some pretty awesome deals. We, of course, got some steaks. Trying them out tonight. Later that night we went to Hudson's with Pedro because he had never been. And let's be honest, Hudson's never disappoints. ;) If you're ever in El Paso you HAVE to go!! It's my favorite restaurant lately. It's a burger place, but they have a really great pasta! 
I hate that the lights in Hudson's turned it red, but I love it because of Chris's face. Lol.

I have to post about how great my parents are for a minute. They're always sending Chris and I packages with stuff for us and obviously stuff for the dogs. Baby makes me laugh so hard in this. She looks like she's advertising. Haha. But really, I can't thank them enough for always sending these packages and thinking of us when they're out and about. It really is the little things. I can't wait to see them in December when we go back South Carolina for Christmas. 


My top is from Belk. Jeans are my favorite pair from Old Navy. Shoes are from Belk. My necklace was a gift from Etsy. Watch is Michael Kors. Bracelet is from Marley Lilly. :D

xo, Christel! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment