Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Date Night!!

Hey Ya'll!

Finally talked Chris into going to Olive Garden last night. :) We've been trying to try new places instead of going to the same ones, so we haven't been in awhile. It was deff worth the wait! 

This dress, from Dillard's, is so comfy! It fits amazing, the fabric is so soft. I love it. AND it was on sale for less than $40!! My shoes are from Ross, I'm obsessed with them!! My watch is Fossil. Necklace is from Zales, got it as a gift. Earrings are from Belk. 
This outfit is so easy and perfect for summer. Especially here in El Paso, since it's been in the 100's every day! 



This mascara is probably my all time favorite. I've been using it for around two years. It's the Estee Lauder Double Wear. Mine is in the color 01 Black. It is long lasting, lengthening ,and stays on ALL night.
Macy's has it online for $26 as does the Estee Lauder site.


That's all for today!
Hope ya'll have a great rest of the week!
xoxo,
  Christel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment