Saturday, June 18, 2016

Pool Day & Puppy Love

Happy Saturday Guys! 

Just wanted to share some of the things I bring to the pool with me when I go. Thursday we went to a friends apartment and got in the pool. The temp here in El Paso was around 106. So as you can imagine, It was hot!! Got a nice tan while we were out there, so I'm pretty happy! Lol. 


I love this bag (from Belk), I carried it ALL last summer when we first got to El Paso. I can fit any and everything in it. This bathing suit is probably my favorite one I own. I'm pretty bummed that it has gotten to be big on me, so I'm having to find another ASAP before we go to the lake next weekend. This beach towel is huge!! It is from belk, it's such a soft towel. I'll deff be ordering a new one soon. They have new designs every year in them. And I never go to the pool or lake without sunscreen. Deff a must have! I love this bathing suit cover up from Target! Although, when I washed it yesterday it tore. I'm pretty upset about that. 

Here's a better picture of the bathing suit. Like I said, I love it, it has just gotten to big for me. I'm all about bright colors. Lol. It is from JCP & it was on sale when I picked it up!


I just have to throw in these cute pictures of the dogs the other day!!

 My heart hurts even thinking that in December these two will be 3 years old. I'm not sure when they got so big, I love them so much. They're my first babies. 

And this dirty nose, 70lb, 6 month old puppy will be a year old in December.. He was suppose to be Chriss' dog, but I think he loves me more! (shhhh, don't tell him!) I feel like I blinked and they all grew up on me. All they need me for now is to open the door so they can go outside. Lol. 
It's so fun watching them grow up.. <3
 
Ok, I'm done now before I start to cry because they're so big!!
 Until next time. 
xoxo.
Christel :D

No comments:

Post a Comment