Wednesday, June 29, 2016

ROMPER LOVIN' & LAKE TRIP

Hey y'all! 
Sorry it's been over a week since I've posted. Been crazy busy. 


This last week has been crazy, we were doing every day life stuff and getting ready for the lake. And let me tell you, the lake was SOO much fun. The sunburn i have, not so much fun. Thought I'd share some pictures from our trip with you guys!
We went with a group of people so it was so great to hang out with everyone. We got there around 9AM and stayed until 4:30PM. We were all so tired, but ready to plan another trip! 


 Convinced this view can't be beat. :)

 Bikini top is from JCP as mentioned before. Katie's swimsuit is from Ross, and she got it for a great price!
 My favorite person. <3
Chris jumping off the cliff. It might not look that high, but it really is. There's no way ANYONE could pay me to get up there. Lol. The guys loved it though.

Also, I want to share this romper with you guys. It's from last year, but I just love it.

Romper is from Belk. Purse is my FAVORITE Michael Kors. It is the Selma medium Saffiano leather satchel. Shoes are from Ross. I adore this romper, and it fits so well. 

That's all for now guys. 
Once again, sorry for not posting for awhile. :)

xoxo,
  Christel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment